About this event
Unprocessed trauma is one of the most common roadblocks to optimal wellness and has been linked to a significant number of mental and physical health issues.
Join us for a live Q&A with Sasha Cuff, a Somatic Relational Therapist with over 25 years of experience working with psychedelics and somatic therapy for trauma resolution. Over the years, he has worked with hundreds of clients working with various types of challenges. His expertise is in the physiology of trauma—from how it shapes neural networks to its impact on our broader physiology, relationships, and society.
If you’re on a healing journey, a psychedelic therapist or guide, health practitioner, or are curious about the relationship between trauma and health, this event is for you.
Come and ask your questions about psychedelics, trauma resolution, and somatic relational therapy - or just sit back, listen, and learn something new. If you're interested in diving deeper into trauma work, for your own healing or to support the healing of others, we encourage you to continue the learning path with Sasha.
Recommended next steps:
1. Download free resources: "Working with Trauma" and "Psychedelic Prep & Safety Guide"
2. Take Sasha's online masterclass: "The Physiology of Trauma"
3. Check out Sasha's upcoming training programs - Masterclass premium purchasers get 5% off training when you mention Nectara
What you will learn
- Trace back the neural underpinnings of your fear and shame imprints.
- Understand the root causes of trauma and its effect on the mind-body.
- Learn how traumatic memories are embedded in the nervous system.
- Recognize various forms of trauma in all of their different expressions.
- Transform the way you relate to your own trauma and that of others.
- Develop richer, healthier, and more compassionate relationships.
Sasha is the loving father of 3 boys ages 22, 18, and 12 - all who have taught him more about therapy than he ever learned in any psychology class.For the past 25 years, he has been sitting therapeutically with people with all types of trauma, tirelessly seeking to understand the roots of suffering and disease. He observed that while some people got better, many of them were not improving at all. This led him on a path to explore and study a multitude of healing modalities, including Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, energy healing, muscle testing, talk therapy, vibrational medicine, channeling, martial arts, shamanism, and psychedelic therapy.
Through training, parenting, and a lifelong dedication to his practice, he has developed a deep understanding of what causes trauma and how to help others heal from it.
Today, Sasha trains coaches and therapists to help them become trauma-informed and walk a path towards being trauma-integrated. He also facilitates retreats and has a thriving private practice in Kaslo, BC.
Sasha’s depth of knowledge of trauma and being trauma-informed is astounding. He can clearly articulate his vast knowledge and experience in an embodied way, making for a powerful learning environment.
Payton Nyquvest - CEO, Numinus
What makes your events worth attending?
How do I become a member?
I'm a facilitator and would like to offer an event
What if I have technical issues?