Find a guide
⬤Back to exploring guides
13 years of exp.
Areas of Expertise
Lore is a compassionate, warm, authentic empath. Deeply and personally acquainted with the depths of human suffering and the remarkable soul-restoring gifts of healing, they have a capacity to hold safe and sacred space. Their work is skilled and anchored in service to the Inner Healer, transforming and transmuting trauma, and restoring harmonious remembrance of interconnection among all beings - humans, plants, animals and Mother Earth.
The strength and foundation of their work comes from years of experience with facilitators and healers who carry medicines in high honour, integrity and respect. They work with reverence, generosity, and love, and, in true service to the Plants, cultures, lineages and traditions from which they come.
Lore is queer and genderqueer with they/them pronouns, and welcomes diversity in all its rich and intricate manifestations.
As a white settler, Lore has deep gratitude and respect in acknowledging that they reside on the unceded, ancestral Sinixt təmxʷúlaʔxʷ as well as on the territories of the Ktunawa and Sylix people.
- Free consultation
- Psychedelic Preparation / Integration (90 mins) - $180+
- Psychedelic Preparation / Integration (60 mins) - $120+
- Preparing / Integration for Ayahuasca Journey (3x60 mins) - $360+
- Preparing / Integration for Psilocybin Journey (3x60 mins) - $360+
- Preparing / Integration a Huachuma Journey (3x60 mins) - $360+
- Preparing / Integration a 3-MMC (3x60 mins) - $360+
- Customized support packages and sessions
The body, the breath, and the present moment are central to the way I work. Creativity, Spirit, nature, slowing down, intentionality and accountability are also deeply embedded throughout the process.
Body-based therapy, trauma resolution, gender-affirming practise, social justice, feminism, decolonization and empowerment inform the heart of my approach. I have extensive training and counselling experience in relational somatic therapy, expressive arts therapy, vipassana meditation, plant spirit shamanism, and somatic psychedelic therapy.
It is an honour and a joy for me to offer presence, guidance and support for others to digest, embody and integrate altered state experiences and plant medicine teachings.
- Relational Somatic Therapy (200-hr certification)
Mariah Moser, Opening to Grace
- Relational and Body-Centred Practises for Healing Trauma
- Relational Neuroscience for Healing Trauma
- Somatic Psychedelic Therapy Training
Ahimsa Community of Therapeutic Practise
- Indigenous Leadership Essentials
- Circle of Life: Trauma-Informed Training
- Mindfulness-Based Trauma Counselling
Ontario Institute for the Studies in Education
- Expressive Arts Therapy Diploma (3-year, 800 practicum hours)
The C.R.E.A.T.E Institute, Toronto ON
- BA: Women’s Studies/International Development
- Vipassana meditation and mindfulness practice since 2005
Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC),
Master Therapeutic Counsellor (MTC),
Association for Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT), #2524
Not accepting clients
Nectara’s guidelines pledge
Free consultation available
Covered by our satisfaction promise
More from this guide
Our satisfaction promise
We hold ourselves to high standards. If you feel like our guide didn’t deliver a quality level of support for any reason, please let us know and we’ll make things right for you.