We recognize that some of our work is based on the unceded lands of Indigenous peoples. We are grateful to be hosted on their territories. We acknowledge that the work of reconciliation with Indigenous Nations has a long road ahead and we are commited to doing our part in contributing to meaningful change, action, and personal growth.
The services provided by Nectara are intended to be for harm reduction purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nectara guides are not licensed healthcare providers and do not provide medical care or psychotherapy services. By engaging in the services provided by Nectara guides, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis, and that your use of or reliance upon the services and any content or material contained therein is at your sole risk and discretion. Nectara guides and the legal entity shall not be held responsible or liable for any harm, legal claims, or illegal activity arising out of your use of the services or reliance upon any content or material contained therein.
Due to legal reasons, we do not accept any clients or business from people based in Indonesia.
Find a guide
⬤Back to exploring guides
9 years of exp.
Washington DC, USA
Areas of Expertise
My first ceremonial experience with sacred psilocybin mushrooms came when I reached an impassable wall after a decade of therapy. To my surprise, the experience finally lifted the heavy cloud of complex PTSD. And gifted me with my most spiritually significant experience to date.
As I kept sitting with the sacred fungi, to my surprise they shared an important message. My sacred purpose is in service to the sacred plants and fungi. Supporting people’s healing with “the plants on center stage” to do their healing work. Feeling a deep truth in their message, I said yes.
My work is born from two decades dedicated to my own personal growth, healing, and spiritual exploration. Through my deep inner work, I have overcome symptoms of anxiety and depression as a result of complex-PTSD. And transformed a personal history of intergenerational trauma, domestic violence, childhood sexual abuse, chronic illness, sexual assault, divorce, miscarriage, and the unique challenges that emerge from being a highly sensitive and empathic person. This journey led me to wading through the layers of my personal underworld and emerging with greater wisdom, compassion, and love for myself and others. Now I support others to do the same.
I’ve always valued a holistic and integrated approach to healing and growth. Initially starting my path with deep dives into spiritual teachings of diverse modern and ancient traditions including: Orthodox and Mystical Islam, Buddhism (Theravada, Nyingma, and Zen) Classical Hatha Raja Yoga, the Divine Feminine, Folk Herbalism and Magic, The Poison Path, Animism, and Earth-Based Spirituality. And along the way incorporating the worlds of life coaching, trauma therapy, somatics, parts integration work, and psychedelics/plant medicines. In other words, my work is a fusion of my own personal experience and studies to explore the transpersonal, interpersonal, and intrapersonal realms of healing and growth.
For the past nine years I’ve been dedicated full time to supporting sensitive people to reconnect to their intuition and embody their Wisdom. My grounded approach is equal parts transcendent and practical. Bridging the personal, relational, and the collective. And drawing from a rich toolkit I’ve developed over the years including somatic trauma resolution, shadow/parts integration work, dreamwork, ancestral healing, plant consciousness, mindfulness, life coaching, ritual arts, and past life regression to name a few.
I’m honored to be a part of the Nectara team and look forward to supporting your unique path of healing and growth.
- Initial Consultation (30 mins) - $30 (this non-refundable deposit will be credited into your first session with Marci)
- Quick Ritual Microdosing Consultation (30-mins) - $60
- Ritual Microdosing Consulting (60-mins) - $120
- Psilocybin Preparation Session (60-mins) - $120
- Psilocybin Integration Session (60-mins) - $120
- Plant Spirit Mentoring Session (60-mins) - $120
- Dreamwork Session (60-mins) - $120
- Psilocybin Preparation Bundle (3 x 60-mins) - $300
- Ritual Microdosing Prep, Check-in, Integration (3 x 60-mins) - $300
- Ritual Microdosing Mentoring (6 x 60-mins) - $600
- Psilocybin Preparation and Integration (6 x 60-mins) - $600
- Unlock your Dreamworld (6 x 60-mins) - $600
- Plant Spirit Mentorship Package (6 x 60-mins) - $600
I have a gift for reconnecting sensitive people to their inner truth (aka intuition) to heal their past and embody their Wisdom in the present. A liberating and empowering process. My clients describe our work together as safe, loving, grounded, and nurturing.
My process is deeply intuitive and uniquely tailored to each client I meet with. I take an integrative trauma-informed approach that incorporates mind, body, and spirit along with the personal, relational, and societal/collective/intergenerational layers of your life.
During sessions, you can expect me to start with a brief grounding exercise to center and set an intention for our session. From there we’ll spend some time chatting about what you most want to focus on in the session. Based on your desired focus I’ll intuitively suggest an approach we both agree on for the remainder of our time to explore together. This can include guided somatic (body-centered processes), inquiry processes to dive deeper, shadow/parts integration work, journaling practices, active dreamwork, ancestral work/healing, processes to work with your spirit guides/allies, and past life regression/healing. At the end of our time together we’ll discuss your key takeaways and design some practices together to take your insights into your everyday life.
Sessions can support you after a plant medicine ceremony to:
- Take inspired action at a balanced pace to honor your emerging truth.
- Self-resource connection and guidance from your wiser self.
- Weave your wisdom from your ceremony into your everyday life.
- Infuse the insight shared from the sacred medicine into your daily decisions.
- Realign aspects of your life with new or reordered values.
- Deepen your self-awareness and reflection.
I also can support you beyond immediate ceremony integration to continue your deep healing and spiritual growth journey to:
- Establish healing self-care and resilience practices to support you through the ups and downs of life.
- Distinguish your inner wisdom from unresolved wounding.
- Develop empowering boundaries with work, home, and the people in your life.
- Honor your core needs in different areas of your life.
- Build mutually supportive relationships.
- Understand the signs, synchronicities, and messages of your body and surroundings.
- Release limiting beliefs and habits that are obstacles to living your truth.
- Create beliefs and habits that intentionally cultivate more presence and connection.
- Find your voice and honor it.
- Cultivate courage to overcome fears and pursue big dreams.
- Discover one's purpose and align your life to your personal north star.
- Get "unstuck" to move forward goals that have remained on a to-do list for too long.
- Explore opportunities to bring more presence into your life.
Here are some select trainings and certifications:
Psychedelics, Somatic Therapy and Trauma Resolution:
- Synthesis Institute Psychedelic Practioner Training (underway)
- Trauma-Informed Plant Medicine Facilitation and Somatic Integration Programs with Atira Tan
- Psychedelic Harm Reduction and Integration Program with Numinus Wellness
- An Introduction to Hakomi Mindful Somatic Psychotherapy with the Hakomi Institute
- Restoring Relational Resilience with Dr. Dianne Poole Heller
- Basic Principles of Somatic Experiencing with the SE Trauma Institute
- And several psychedelic, psychedelic-assisted therapy, and plant medicine conferences.
Plant Spirits, Herbalism & Folk Magic:
- The Witching Herbs and Their Uses with Harold Roth
- Animistic Herbalism with Occvlta
- Poisonous Plants Levels 1 & 2 with Kathryn Solie
- Herbal Apprenticeship Program with Ashley Litecky Elenbaas
- Intuitive Plant Medicine with Asia Suler
- Grow Your Own Medicine with Dr. Jacqui Wilkins
- The Wild Soul School with Lara Vesta
- Poppy and Baba Yaga with Liz Migliorelli
Intuition, Dreamwork, Past Lives & Ancestors:
- The Dreamworld Program with Manari Ushigua
- Lucid dreaming, plant spirits in dreamwork with Occvlta
- Foundations of ritual, animism, animist psychology, and ancestral healing programs with Daniel Foor
- Winter Intuition School 1 and 2 with Asia Suler
Mindfulness, Meditation, Yoga, & Energy Healing:
- 800 Hour Life of a Yogi Program with Sri Dharma Mittra
- 500 Hour Life of a Yogi Program with Sri Dharma Mittra
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga District
- Certified Reiki Master
Social Psychology & Conflict Resolution:
- Doctoral studies in Conflict Analysis and Resolution (all but dissertation)
- Master's of Science in Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Bachelor's of Arts in Policy Studies and Sociology
Every single conversation with Marci is not only valuable, it is an incredible and enriching learning experience that speaks deep to my soul. When I came to her, I was on antidepressants (and had been for a year +), on anti-seizure medication due to a chronic illness I have been battling, was confused and unclear of my place and path in the world. Now I am certain. I have clarity, peace, and calmness. I am able to really let go and let the universe help me move through life, when before, I thought it was me who was always in control. The best part? I am off antidepressants AND my anti-seizure medication and have never felt better. I have learned so much about myself and how to handle any situation that comes my way.
Ashley B. of Fairfax, Va
You are a very important part of my transformation from a place that I didn't recognize myself anymore. You showed me I was still there but turned down. I have been able to work on turning my inner voice up, being an empathetic person without absorbing other people's energy or taking responsibility for others emotions. I've learned to stop apologizing for what I want life to look like for me. You said something when we first met that you spent a year doing things you are afraid of. That's my mission. I'm doing me! Onward and upward!
Jake S. of Washington, DC
After going through some breathing exercises, Marci helped me navigate through emotions that brought repressed tears, laughter, and immense awe at how accurate some of the thoughts she had on where I was spiritually! Her ability to tap into what I'd been dealing with felt remarkably safe as she assured me that all we spoke of was normal and would be confidential. All in all...amazing!
Tamir D. of Rockville, MD
A friend of mine mentioned the Intuitive Energy and Coaching sessions with Marci. Initially I was a little reluctant to try the session, but I'm really glad that I did! From the start of the session until the end it was very apparent that Marci has a gift for sensing who you are and how to help you. I felt very safe sharing my thoughts as she guided me through the session and prompted me to think about my issues and how I felt about them. Marci's compassion and understanding set the tone for the session, making it easy to talk openly. If you're looking for an infusion of positive energy and guidance then I definitely recommend experiencing a session with Marci!
Zoshia M, of Rockville, MD
More from this guide
Our satisfaction promise
We hold ourselves to high standards. If you feel like our guide didn’t deliver excellent support for any reason, please let us know and we’ll make things right for you.