About this event
Without a plan to fall back on, it's easy to float around walking our journey. A blueprint can help us clarify who we are, what we need, and where we want to go. This workshop will help you some of the tools and understanding to help you create a powerful and actionable roadmap to guide your way.
For this workshop we will be referring to Nectara's Integration Roadmap, downloadable below. We recommend having a look at the document before attending and giving it a go. On the call we can chat about your process and share any questions or blocks you may have around certain aspects of the process.
Our integration roadmap can help you:
- Define a compass statement
- Create a guiding mantra for your journey
- Write a touchstone word
- Themes you would like to explore
- Deep inquiry questions for self-discovery
- Your priorities for the year ahead
- Your key actions
- Understanding your support systems
- Learn a simple but powerful roadmapping framework.
- Envision your highest path and design a way there.
- Better understand what truly matters to you.
- Embrace and call in the support available to you.
- Leverage the power of mantras and touchstone words.
- Remove clutter and distractions from your integration journey.
How to prepare
Open mind. The roadmap is a way to press reset and imagine a new path forward.
Ceremony. Plan sacred time in a calm space to be present with the group.
Pascal is Nectara's co-founder and lives in beautiful Kaslo, BC. As an eternal believer in the potential of humanity, he loves to work at the intersection of strategy and psychedelics to help people bridge the insights they have received into tangible, sustainable, and clear action. His professional background in strategy and design started in 1999. Along the way he started focusing his time and energy entirely on socially conscious people and brands to help them understand and clarify who they are, what they stand for, and their purpose in the world.
He's grateful to be able to begin offering more strategy workshops for Nectara's community to help them translate psychedelic experiences into extraordinary lives.
I'm deeply enjoying and learning so much from all the great experiences that Nectara hosts, thank you!
- Eric Kim
- What makes your events worth attending?
Whenever we get together as a community to share, practice, and connect, we consider that a sacred space. Our experiences are held by our facilitators with respect, reverence, and integrity towards holding that intention. These qualities help us create warm, welcoming, and safer spaces that bring deeper and more nourishing experiences and connections.
- How do I become a member?
Some of our events are exclusively held for Nectara's Circle members. Join the Circle to get full access to all our events, workshops , and live Q&As.
- I'm a facilitator and would like to offer an event
Beautiful! Fill out the Collaborator form to let us know what you'd like to gift to the community.
- What if I have technical issues?
If for any reason you can't buy a ticket or join our events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of you as soon as we can.