About this event
"There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then there’s another way; a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity." – Rumi
Our breath is an anchor. It’s our connection to the earth and ourselves. Breathwork is an effective psychedelic preparation and integration practice that can significantly enhance your experience before and after a ceremony.
Deep breathing also helps regulate your nervous system so you can sleep better, digest your food more efficiently, and think more clearly. Best of all, it’s free and available to everyone.
By changing the levels of oxygen, co2, and nitrogen in the body, you facilitate a physiological effect that can stimulate and revitalize, helping to move stagnant energy that needs attention. The result is a release of stuck emotions and entering into deep relaxation.
Join us for this facilitated session with Nectara guide Erin Ward that will gently lead you through several powerful breathing techniques that can help you self-repair, gain clarity, and anchor insights along your journey.
What you will learn
- Help move toxins out of the body so your cells are able to take in more oxygen-rich blood
- Clear energy blocks by changing the body's chemistry through circular breathing
- Reduce mental activity and drop into brainwave states where peace and gratitude reside
- Access memories, visions, or new insights that may arise throughout the process
- Reach an altered state of consciousness where you're more receptive to ideas and inspirations
- Cultivate presence and awareness of your inner world and greater connection with yourself
How to prepare
Intention. What are you releasing in your life? What are you calling in?
Comfort. Make sure you are in a comfortable spot and grab some water before joining.
Space. Look for a quiet and distraction-free environment so that you can be fully present.
Erin Rose is a teacher and guide. She offers embodiment practices such as yoga, The Class, dance, breathwork, and yoga nidra. She is a student of eastern and western psychology as well as the plant medicine path. She offers multiple retreats in the US and abroad each year.
She offers one on one coaching including support in psychedelic integration and trauma healing.
Join Erin in person at her HEARTMINDS Retreat in Costa Rica, from October 31st to November 6th, 2022. Click here to learn more.
What makes your events worth attending?
How do I become a member?
I'm a facilitator and would like to offer an event
What if I have technical issues?