Stories are how we create meaning in our lives - it is the fuel that drives all we do.
Yet this process of “meaning-making” often happens unconsciously in the background of our minds, dictating our lives - even when the stories are outdated and no longer serving us.
By taking the time to dive into this, with the support of psychedelics, we discover that we hold powerful wisdom that can support us in stepping into the most amazing version of ourselves.
In this online program with Mareesa Stertz, you will:
- Learn about the link between storytelling and psychedelics and how they work together to help you access a wider scope of your life.
- Identify the conscious/unconscious stories that influence your life experiences and shine a light on internal narratives that may be limiting you.
- Prepare for a psychedelic experience by identifying and focusing on specific themes so your mind is primed to address that topic. Identify the story of your best self and learn how psychedelic work helps you embody it.
- Learn how to direct your psychedelic journey to give you clarity on your old story and how to implement a new one.
- Understand how your body holds stories and how a somatic experience is a part of addressing your story.
- Develop a strong connection to your inner compass so that it guides you in creating the story you want to be telling. Powerfully wield your new story to create a life of purpose.
- Be guided in a process to introduce your new story into your system before, during, and after your psychedelic experience. Integrate how your biggest struggles are actually the fuel for your highest expansion.
Structure: You will meet for group calls, live on Zoom, once a week over the course of 2 months. There will be a total of 6 sessions, each 90 minutes long.
Format: A combination of short lectures, group sharing, breakout sessions, and homework exercises - culminating in the result of creating a 5-10 minute version of your story to share.
How it works
You will embark on a guided process where you take inventory of your life’s purpose, and your greatest struggles and learn how exactly psychedelics can support you in releasing the old, and creating the new.
Utilizing the magnifying and amplifying aspects of psychedelics, you will learn how to intentionally work with them to help you gain a better understanding of your past and weave it into a more empowering story that supports you and your mission in life.
Mareesa's Storytelling workshops have toured throughout the US, and Costa Rica, have been featured as psychedelic preparation/integration at Holos Global, on platforms DoubleBlind, Nectara, SoundMind, Soltara's online community; The Maloca,and in the mastermind courses of Laura Dawn, and Beth Weinstein. Mareesa has been coaching leaders in the psychedelic space on how to share their stories for the last 3 years in her show Adventures of the Psyche on Lucid.News and has also hosted and programmed psychedelic storytelling sessions at Breaking Conventions, Boom Festival, and at local storytelling & psychedelic events around the world.
This program is being co-presented with Soltara Healing Center.
Course investment and logistics
This course will meet 6 times over 8 weeks, with two break weeks included.
The longer 6 course investment will be $600 USD (with payment plans available on an as-needed basis.)
Class sessions will meet weekly on Sundays, beginning April 23, 2023, at 1 PM Pacific Time (US) for 90 minutes per session.
We never want money to get in the way of you receiving the support you need.
Payment plans are available. Pay $100/month over 6 months - email us at email@example.com
Click here to apply for a scholarship - presented in partnership with the Psychedelic Access Fund