About this event
Mindfulness isn’t just a modality for preparation and integration of psychedelics, it’s also an approach to life. Mindfulness is a philosophy that can be heart-centered, poetic, and quietly radical in its simplicity. Like so many of us on a healing journey, perhaps you’ve approached mindfulness as a way to help you feel fulfilled or as a goal. But lately, you’ve felt sidetracked from having a meaningful practice.
Do you wonder if it’s possible to experience mindfulness in a different way? Could we infuse more beauty and a dose of delight into our healing? And what if we could do this without the pressure of seeking to figure it all out?
With guidance and an irreverent approach from David Frank Gomes, we’ll draw from ancient truths and apply them to our everyday lives in this monthly workshop on microdosing mindfulness.
- Rythmic Breathing
- Discussion: Where would I like to become more mindful in my life? / How does my curiosity about mindfulness relate to my exploration of psychedelics?
- Basics of mindfulness
- Microdosing integration journey
What you will learn
- Develop more presence and grace in your everyday life.
- Experience mindfulness in your life in a new way.
- Infuse more beauty and delight in your healing.
- Incorporate a simple practice for your wellbeing.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Create and maintain healthier relationships.
How to prepare
Intention. What are you releasing in your life? What are you calling in?
Comfort. Make sure you are in a comfortable spot and grab some water before joining.
Bring a question. Explore curiosities you have about psychedelic therapy.
David has been studying mindfulness and meditation for the past 30 years. As a coach he has worked with over 500 clients of all backgrounds to help them implement practice, purpose, and ceremony into their daily life. He also holds mindfulness trainings workshops for large organizations and business teams.
Book a psychedelic support call with David on Nectara.
What makes your events worth attending?
How do I become a member?
I'm a facilitator and would like to offer an event
What if I have technical issues?